The National Organization for Women is the largest organization of feminist activists in the United States. NOW's goal has been to take action to bring about equality for all women. NOW works to eliminate discrimination and harassment in the workplace, schools, the justice system, and all other sectors of society; secure abortion, birth control and reproductive rights for all women; end all forms of violence against women; eradicate racism, sexism and homophobia and promote equality.
- President: Karen Lontka
- Executive VP: Vicky S.
- Treasurer: Shirley Henderson
- Fundraising VP: Sue Waldman
- Membership VP: Vacant
- Secretary: Rosemary Lontka
- State Board Delegates: Rosemary Lontka & Vicky S.
- TV Taskforce Chair: Winifred Bunch
- Newsletter Editor: Susan Waldman