New Jersey has a Web site, www.registerready.nj.gov, that allows residents with special needs and their families, friends and associates an opportunity to provide information to emergency response agencies, so emergency responders can better plan to serve them in a disaster or other emergency.
More information about NJ Register Ready can be obtained by calling the county's Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 1-800-564-4656 or the Morris County Office of Emergency Management at 973-829-8600
The holidays are fast approaching and we have arranged to gift wrap at Barnes & Noble again this year. We have everything we need to succeed except the most important component — VOLUNTEERS!!
Friday, December 20, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
New Directions For Women - Celebrating 18 Years
- Comcast, Channel 21, Mondays, 6:30 PM (Northwest: Morris, Hunterton)
- Comcast, Channel 208, Mondays, 6:30 PM (Central: Somerset)
- Morris Cablevision, Channel 21, Wednesdays, 9:30 PM
- Oakland Cablevision System, Channel 76, Thursdays, 9:30 PM
- Cablevision, Channel 8, Thursdays, 11:30 PM
- DUTV (throughout Philadelphia), Channel 54, Tuesdays, 6:30 PM and Fridays, 10:00 AM
- YouTube at www.YouTube.com/mcnownj