Our monthly business meeting has been moved to Wednesday March 12th from March 4th due to scheduling conflicts. See you then.
New Jersey has a Web site, www.registerready.nj.gov, that allows residents with special needs and their families, friends and associates an opportunity to provide information to emergency response agencies, so emergency responders can better plan to serve them in a disaster or other emergency.
More information about NJ Register Ready can be obtained by calling the county's Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 1-800-564-4656 or the Morris County Office of Emergency Management at 973-829-8600
New Directions For Women - Celebrating 18 Years
- Comcast, Channel 21, Mondays, 6:30 PM (Northwest: Morris, Hunterton)
- Comcast, Channel 208, Mondays, 6:30 PM (Central: Somerset)
- Morris Cablevision, Channel 21, Wednesdays, 9:30 PM
- Oakland Cablevision System, Channel 76, Thursdays, 9:30 PM
- Cablevision, Channel 8, Thursdays, 11:30 PM
- DUTV (throughout Philadelphia), Channel 54, Tuesdays, 6:30 PM and Fridays, 10:00 AM
- YouTube at www.YouTube.com/mcnownj